Job Title: Planning & Logistics Manager
Employer: Kraft Heinz
Salary: Competitive salary + Bonus package
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry – we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global food and beverage powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream – it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
Do you crave for a global challenged, balanced by the desire to be accountable for delivering against the model in the largest business unit for Kraft Heinz? This position is both a strategic and tactical position. Do not apply if you don’t want to get your hands dirty!
Role / Title
The role of the Planning & Logistics Manager is to operate as an integral part of site’s Senior Management Team, providing all incoming & outgoing logistics services and the delivery of the weekly planning/scheduling process. In addition you will be required to provide effective management of indirect services.
• Managing the Site scheduling process to optimize the production plan to deliver CTP / CSL / OEE and Factory costs
• Providing the site with a comprehensive inbound and outbound logistics service to ensure that adequate materials are available to enable the site production plan to be delivered in full
• Ensuring the planning of all material supply activities for the site to meet the production plan
• Being the site lead for ownership & co-ordination of Indirect Services, meaning a.o. taking ownership for site based indirect spend budget.
• Overall site performance targets are key! You will be developing, supporting, directing and coaching the team effectively to ensure they are equipped with the right skills and knowledge.
• Accountable for QRMP and HSP codes, as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
• Educated to degree level
• Analytical & problem solving
• Planning and organizing
• Financial awareness
• Strong knowledge of systems, SAP, MRP, Manugistics, etc
• Awareness of Food Safety and Quality management systems
• Several years food industry experience
Since the Planning & Logistics Manager is part of the senior management team of the site it’s necessary to have good and effective communication and leadership skills. You are a strong teamplayer, persuasive & influencing. Furthermore, you have to be decisive & tenacious for this job.
As a Kraft Heinz employee you’ll get career opportunities only few companies can match. We’ll make sure you receive a competitive salary, good secondary terms and an above market bonus scheme.
Serious? Apply now! Send your CV and motivation letter to Hidde-Jan Beukers using the Apply button.
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American’s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847 646-6044 for assistance.