What can CILT membership provide you?
Enquire now >>
CILT(UK) is the leading professional body for logistics, transport and integrated supply-chain management. It aims to meet the professional needs, and to promote the interests, of all those who work in the sphere of logistics and to encourage the adoption of policies and practices that are both efficient and sustainable. CILT(UK) is the UK National Council of the global organisation CILT International. CILT International now has a presence in more than 30 countries across the world. This network of members and contacts helps to connect CILT(UK) members with worldwide expertise.
CILT(UK) Membership is open to serving of the Forces (Regular and Reserve) and MOD civilian personnel to include DE&S. The level of membership available to military and MOD civilians will wholly depend on the individual's qualifications, the extent of formal training received, and their relevant professional experience.
Why should I join CILT?
CILT(UK) offers its members a number of membership benefits and privileged access to a comprehensive range of educational and development programmes at all levels including:
- Post nominals - Convert your experience into industry standard identification.
- Networking - The opportunity to network with other logistic and transport professionals through the nation-wide Regional network, the Faculties and their Forums, National and Regional Events, visits, seminars and social occasions. An informal Learning and Development network as a source of advice and guidance on career development and change.
- Education and Learning - A professional development programme offering training and development courses to UK and European standards, through a network of centres or distance learning. This includes the CILT Level 2 Certificate in Logistics and Transport, the CILT Level 3 Certificate in Logistics and Transport, The Fritz/CILT(UK) Certification in Humanitarian Logistics, the CILT Level 5 Professional Diploma in Logistics and Transport and the CILT Level 6 Advanced Diploma in Logistics and Transport. Some of these qualifications can contribute to entry to degree qualifications - both BSc and MSc.
- CPD - An extensive library and technical enquiry service is available to members, together with a wide selection of logistics and transport business publications offered at discounted rates through the CILT Member Benefits page.
- Knowledge - An extensive library and technical enquiry service is available to members, together with a wide selection of logistics and transport business publications offered at discounted rates through the CILT Member Benefits page.
View all your member benefits here >>
CPD Plan and Guidance Notes
Code of Conduct
|MoD Chartered Fellow||£210.00||£17.50|
|MoD Chartered Member||£170.00||£14.16|
|CILT MoD Affiliate||£118.00||£9.83|
|MoD eMember (Year 1)||£25.00|
|MoD eMember (per year thereafter) ||£36.00 ||£3.00 |
Monthly payment options are available via direct debit, please contact the Institute for further information at email@example.com or 01536 740104
All prices stated are in GBP.